Edit a clip-album
Clips are created and edited in the Clip Manager, from the Admin menu.
Album is a sequence of pictures with a given time laps.
Each picture has a caption (please remember to quote the author of the picture, the year and the place).
Use only .jpg files
Three different sizes are allowed
– Preview, size 160 x 120 pixel (L x H)
– Medium size, 640 x 480 pixel (L x H)
– Hires, size 1024 x 768 pixel (L x H)
For vertical orientation: invert proportions
(L x H –> H x L. Ecxamples: 120 x 160, 480 x 640, 768 x 1024 pixel).
The number of pictures in each album is counted automaticaly by Homm-sw
Album are described with metadata used in the browse&print page
To create a new ALBUM
select “Album” to create a new clip of this type
[EZ] in this mask: “Clip search” will be changed with “Clip create and search”
For the album,
- Fill the form with
- “Title”: a compulsory field, max length 30 characters, reccommended 20. No quotation marks
- “Caption”: short description of the clip. It is visualized under the title, in the browse&print section. Max lenght 1.000 characters. Reccomended 200
- “Abstract”: we suggest to enter and abstract of the clip. Max lenght 3.000 characters.
- “Repository text”: this text will not be visualized by non admin-users
- “Directory name”: enter the name of the directory (without space or special characters) that will contain all the pcture of this album
- “Thumbnail file name”: it will be used as signpost for this album-clip (size of the picture .jpg 160x120px)
- Save this mask
When saved, you can
- Edit album images
- Edit tags
Edit album images
- File name: select the file of the image
- Caption: enter a text that will appear
- under the image in the browse&print section of the clip
- in the bottom part of the picture in the play mode
- Order: enter a figure to rank the position of this image in the album
- Save: your data wll be saved and you return automatically to the mask for adding new images