Edit a clip-text
Clips are created and edited in the Clip Manager, from the Admin menu.
A clip-text is a pdf file that can be browsed and downloaded.
Texts are described with metadata used in the browse&print page.
- Fill the form of the clip-text with:
- “Title”: a compulsory field, max length 30 characters, reccommended 20. No quotation marks
- “Caption”: short description of the clip. It is visualized under the title, in the browse&print section. Max lenght 1.000 characters. Reccomended 200
- “Abstract”: we suggest to enter an abstract of the clip. Max lenght 3.000 characters.
- “Repository text”: this text will be visualized in the right column. Maximum lenght: 12.000 characters. This text may be used as an extended abstract of the pdf file, you can also provide a list of references
- “Thumbnail file name”: it will be used as signpost for this clip-text (size of the picture .jpg 160x120px)
- Save this mask
When saved, you can Edit Tags