Web areas to use and test homm-sw
So far homm-sw is used in three mirrored platforms supporting six areas with separate groups of users
- Officina Emilia, Modena, Italy
responsible: Margherita Russo [Dept. of Economics, University of Modena and Reggio Emilia, Italy]
- Crafts Museum, New Delhi, India
responsible: to be appointed
- test for the homm.sw research team and sw development
responsible: Elisabetta Zironi [Dept. of Economics, University of Modena and Reggio Emilia, Italy]
- Szépmûvészeti Múzeum, Budapest, Hungary / Museum of Fine Arts – Hungarian National Gallery
responsible: Júlia Katona [senior museologist, IT Department]
- History of Architecture Proseminar’s students
responsible: Júlia Katona
All the areas are supervised by Elisabetta Zironi, as super admin.
Test areas are implemented with an agreement between the Homm-sw team (assisted by CeA-UniMORE) and the organization willing to test Homm-sw.